Wednesday, September 13, 2006

E-Session

Here's a show of Engagement Session I shot last weekend.

Susan & Matthew were such a joy to work with. A shy yet natural couple, that quickly got used to me and my camera. Can't wait to shoot your weddding!!! Thank you.



The best thing? Here's what they wrote after seeing the pictures:
"The pictures are awesome! Matt and I are so happy. We couldn't stop oohing and aahing after seeing each snapshot. We've sent the link to our closest friends and family. They are all really impressed with your work. You took two of the most unphotogenic people and turned them into models. :) Thank you!
We can't wait to see more photos!
Susan and Matt "

- you are very photogenic and fun!!! most of all in love and happy and that's what shined through the photographs! Thank you for sharing it with me...



No comments: