Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm back!!!

A short absence due to few new things happening in my life!!! I have moved over the river to NJ- Now I'm an official "country girl" - no, not really I'll always have that city spirit in me.

I love the fact of still being so close to NYC I can hop over any time yet have the quietness of a country side. trees, birds, lakes, mountains..... We, humans always dream of the best of two worlds and I think I've gotten it!
Here's few pictures I've snapped while trying to organize, paint, clean and all that lovely stuff that comes with a new place.

The last picture was taken with my new wicked Holga lens made to fit digital cameras!! How cool is that? A plastic camera I love I can transfer into digital! I simply love the feel of it...don't you?

No comments: