Monday, August 13, 2007

Michelle +Karol

Michelle + Karol
New York/New Jersey
August 4th, 2007

Karol is the younger brother of one of my loveliest past couples - Marta and Jacek. It is always so good to have family referrals, when you're at the wedding, you know many of the guests and you just feel like part of family.

This was another of my not-many-Polish weddings. A fun, filled with love, traditional celebration...I always love to be part of.

Karol, a serious but gentle guy and Michelle a very shy and quiet yet lovely gal were up for a next day session - watch the end of the show for those pictures - I think those came out way cool!

Without further due - THE SHOW

Below is the lovely couple Marta and Jacek and their adorable daughter (How time flies look at her!)


And here are samples from the portrait session


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some really cool shots! I can't wait to see the rest!!!
You looked awesome michelle. I wish the both of you the best.