Monday, October 15, 2007

Jen + Larry.... E-session

A beautiful day in Central Park.
Jen & Larry a sweet couple in love.
Two adorable dogs Zoe + Bella.
Nothing could go wrong right? NOT!
I get carried away when shooting and about an hour into the session I realize that I have left my bag somewhere... (!?!?!) I remembered, I must have left it on the rocks when trying to lay down to shoot. Imagine my panic, their surprise and the chaos (I was devastated - you know a girls life is in her bag) but we decided to make the trip back - trace our steps and see if we can find it (mind you this was SUNDAY late morning in Central Park - hundreds of people!). To make a long story short... it was there... on the rocks - untouched.
Thank you guys! For taking the time to walk back with us, for the moral support a girl without a bag needs and of course for letting me photograph you and your lovely doggies!
I can't wait for your wedding - you are going to rock!




















1 comment:

Mariann said...

Yay, glad you found the bag!!!
Love e-sessions with doggies, they bring so much personality to the shoot.
What a fun session!

8)
M.

PS. Love the new logo and blog.