Sunday, December 02, 2007

Baby Girl

Happiness. Joy. Love. That's what Sophia brought to this world. Especially for the oh so proud parents, Kelly + John.
Marcin + I went to visit our friends and their baby girl last Thursday. She was only 2 days old. So tiny and precious.
I can't express with words the love I felt in their house, I can't tell you how Kelly's and Jonh's eyes were light up when holding their little Sophia. I can tell you though that I know this family will have many years of joy and happiness together.
Here's few unobtrusive portraits of the little one.









Baby girl loves her mommy


Daddy loves his little girl




1 comment:

Hi_imkris10 said...

omg, these have to be the cutest pictures I have EVER seen!!! I love them...ya'll are such a beautiful family :) I love you guys. Give my new baby cousin a kiss from cousin Kristin!!!
XOXO
Kristin