Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Year...New Things...

I've been absent for few good days due to traveling. I attended much anticipated photography event of the year - The Digital Wedding Forum Convention.

I must say: I'm speechless! So much talent, so much creativity, so much inspiration, so many wonderful people!

I think I need few days to recover from the brain storming I just experienced. It was such a wonderful experience and I have to thank the people that made it happen. The DWF team, the mentors (I mentored with Jessica Claire and what an eye opening it was - not only she's awesome photographer, business woman but a really nice, sincere girl), the speakers and my friends- the people who made my stay there so pleasant - Anahi & Mariann. Also thanks to Huy who made us laugh to tears.

2 comments:

Mariann said...

hey Aga,

Thanks for hanging out with me in Tampa.
I had a blast!!
8)
Now I just have to find a really skin frame for those lovely and amazing photo booth shots of the two of us.

Haha!
Girl, you know how to work it in front of the camera!!

8)
Mariann

Anonymous said...

hey there girls :)

it was great to hang out with you ! it was a lot of fun ! totally agree I have my own photo booth shot with aga and everytime I see it, it just makes me smile :) she really knows how to work it!

anyway thank you so much for the great times and the inspiration,

anahi :)