Monday, March 05, 2007

***Free*** Destination Wedding Photography



**THIS IS A MINI CONTEST**


You will get:
Me for TWO day shoot; I will throw "day after session", all the full size digital files AND a complete, beautiful Album on my expense.



You need to:
Write me an E-mail, agnes@amphotony.com, with your wedding date (only 2007-subject to availability)and location.
Tell me about yourselves - something funny, unique, extraordinary - anything. Tell me about your wedding, why this destination, who's coming, how will it look, etc.
Send me pictures of yourselves.

Your responsibility: Travel and lodging for me (mandatory).
If you want two photographers, travel and lodging for Marcin for the same amount of nights (optional) and no other hidden extra costs!

Why? Why ask!? Destination Weddings are FUN, FUN, FUN and I love having FUN :)









This is how brides react to "disaster" during Destination Weddings - Totally Relaxed and FUN!

***Please if you have any questions regarding this offering do not hesitate to drop me a line with any and all questions***

No comments: