Sunday, March 04, 2007

Mana & Mohammad's Wedding

Friday I shot a wedding with my dear friend Gulnara of Bloom Weddings. Mana & Mohammad are soo sweeeet and were such a pleasure to work with. You could feel the energy, love and happiness. I am posting below few shots I've taken during the day. You can find more photos on Gulnara's blog.

As long as we are on the subject, I highly recommend visiting her BLOG as she's holding a contest for Free Wedding Package for a needy couple. This is very noble on her part and I think that one couple will get very very lucky to have her shoot their wedding - not only because she's the best but for giving a chance to people who otherwise could not afford high end photography services!!! So, go! Check out the DETAILS of the contest...if you qualify this might just be the perfect opportunity!








1 comment:

Gulnara said...

Agnieszka,those are great!!! I love the 1,2 and the one on the balcony. Is that the full moon? I really liked how you captured the expressions.
It was great as usual working with you again. Thank you!!