Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back from Monterrey, Mexico!!!

Oh, boy! What a trip!!!!

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!! Can I say amazing few more times more? It was truly exceptional experience. Not only because of the beautiful wedding of Christine + Omero (pictures coming very soon and believe me what a venue and bunch of sweet people who know how to party), not only for the cool bridal ([un]trashing the dress) session in the heart of Monterrey but for the friends I've made and the fun I had doing all that! I've met a lovely and talented photographer from Texas - Anahi - watch out for her! She was so sweet and hospitable, we both worked really hard and really long hours all weekend but it was all worth it and I would repeat it over and over again! BTW, my Spanish is sooo much better from all the conversations I've tried to have...watch out amigos!

Below are few examples of the bridal session from Sunday. I will post more when I get a good rest.













No comments: