Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Big 7.7.07

Oh boy was it a fun wedding. Such a genuine and lovely couple.

Renata just looked stunning in her beautiful dress and head piece. Antonio, a free spirited, gentle guy was full of energy and joy.

They got married in a beautiful old Polish Church and held a smacking party at non other then the famous Delmonicos in Downtown NYC. Antonio even flew in their favorite performer from Hawaii as a surprise for Renata (talking about the man spoiling this lady!).

The evening was filled with love and happiness and we thank you, Renata & Antonio for having us and making us feel so warm and welcomed. Oh, and the wedding cake was one of the best tasting wedding cakes I've had! Yummy!

I am posting few pictures here, I saved few pictures of Antonio's and the best man -Dean's dancing for the slide show - and believe me you want to see those!!! Shall I mention- Macarena!?!









No comments: