Monday, September 17, 2007

Elyse + Erik

Elyse + Erik
Troy, MI
Wedding: Emerson Church - Unitarian Universalist
Reception: The Heathers Club of Bloomfield Hills

My weekend "get-away" to Detroit was wonderful! I love to travel and meet new people. I met of course non other than Elyse and Erik - for the first time on their wedding day (yeah, we did plan to meet on Friday but typically as things go a day before the wedding it was hectic for them). No worries, we hit off right away. Elyse has such a bubbly personality and the girl is just so sweet and funny! Eric is just as sweet and just as funny and the way he looks at Elyse - makes your heart melt. The whole family welcomed us with open arms and heart - we felt like one of them right away. I love being part of something so special and really being part of it! Thank you guys so much!
Of course more to come in a slide-show.











I'm such a sucker for anything ANIMAL and I was so happy to see a wedding favor such as this!!! Awesome guys!

No comments: