Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Feels so good...

When you get something like this from your clients it just makes your day!

"As soon as Erik and I got home from the honeymoon, I immediately pulled up your blog, hoping that some pictures were up -- Aga, they're just unbelievable! I actually sat there with tears running down my cheeks, they're so perfect, I love all of the emotion you captured. Erik and I can't thank you and Marcin enough for shooting our wedding, we really enjoyed spending our day with you!!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, and I'm going to be so proud to be able to display them and show them off! You really outdid yourself, my dear! I love the song you selected for the slideshow. It's lovely and just perfect for the pictures :-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys rock!! Please be sure you let Erik and me know next time you and Marcin are in Michigan, we can't wait to buy you two a drink!, Elyse"


Thank you Elyse + Eric from the bottom of my heart for having Marcin and I photograph your wedding and giving us the opportunity to shoot just the way we like!

No comments: